My Memorable Experience In Bandung

Bandung My Favorable City


I just wanna share my thoughts about this beautiful city of Bandung. I had planned to visit this place a week before my looong holiday to wait for what it's called my first On Job Training. I went to bandung by Travel bus which its cost was really cheap that everyone's able to buy it. I really enjoyed whole trip by this travel. At first time I had arrived at this city, I really felt like in my hometown with kinda cool weather and conditions. I loved this city especially the weather. I really liked cold condition because I felt uncomfortable when a city had hot weather like Jakarta and the other city, somehow I got feeling missed with Jakarta too cos its completeness in many facilities like entertainments, foods, and transportations...


One thing that I really loved Bandung was its people. The people were really friendly with smooth and low voice when they spoke to me which made me feel comfortable and be connected with them LOL 😂😂. At that time the young people were really good looking and fashionable because they had so many good-to-visit Distro that sold their needed fashion to stay up to date. I just realized that the women were mostly beautiful in their faces and I didn't really know about their real characters, somehow you didn't have to judge them at first time. I felt like being connected with this city I didn't know how to express it. One word that could describe it was only Love....

However I couldn't decide whether I would be placed in that city or not because I had chosen Jakarta at first priority so I hope the destiny could be changed hahaha 😀 , I missed that city really much. I didn't have enough time to explore all the city's attractions so that I just hope I will be placed at that place. I had fallen in love with this city. I have determined to buy a house or build a house in this city someday.

Thank you for reading my thoughts.....

Comments

Popular Posts

Lirik Lagu Ariana Grande - Touch it dan Terjemahan Dalam Bahasa Indonesia

TERJEMAHAN BAHASA INDONESIA LIRIK LAGU LOGIC - 1800-273-8255 (feat. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID) [ENGLISH TO INDONESIA]

Lirik Lagu Seamo - Jikan Yo Tomare (feat.AZU)