MY THOUGHT ABOUT MUSICS

WHY DO I LIKE MOSTLY THE WESTERN MUSICS ?


           As mentioned at this post title, I can give a sentence like that because I feel like I can't live without it, it's so exaggerated, isn't it...hahaha😆? Because of it I have a slogan for myself, it is "there's no life without musics". Every day and every time I always hear and listen to it. I prefer listening to POP and EDM (Electronics Dance Musics) whose the lyrics are easy to be understood and these genres of musics are happening now. I had loved listening to music since I was in childhood where I was raised in family that musics were always played in late afternoon to accompany me for having short nap at my house especially children songs and traditional folks one. My father was used to playing musics by buying a CD or DVD that contained some songs in it, every time he went back from the city, so that I was immersed to be music's fanatics hahaha...😂 And I don't think that reason makes sense to me, because everyone likes musics, perhaps it's not the main reason why I really love the musics. Because of loving something is always flowing by itself, even its appearance is unexpected before.
           Nevertheless, time is always changing, so is my music's taste that I have, also changes rapidly no matter what happens. Let me explain more about why I get caught to be music fanatic, I started listening to the western music when I was at Junior High school (7th grade). At that time, I was also being exposed to the western culture like Internet was starting to be introduced so that I could access it anytime and anywhere. I used to access it through internet cafe, since the smartphones had appeared, it changed the way I access it. I remembered that I made my first social media account (Facebook) at one of the most well-known internet cafe in my city. This cafe was also notorious for having a cubicle that was being abused to do some inappropriate behavior like makin* out or pe**ing and something like that. Now this internet cafe have been closed, perhaps it's caused by the revolution of internet usage, which is many people had changed the way they access the internet gradually, so had I hehehe..😆The introduction of smartphone and mobile internet access behavior have a major role for diminishing this internet-cafe (I'm positively agreed to this, it's the main factor why mostly internet cafes had been closed in other part of regions in this country too).
             Back to what I want to share, By using the internet, I could browse so many information that's being freely shared especially about western cultures. One of them is the music. My first western-song that came to my mind was from Westlife... these songs were " My live, When you tell me that you love me ", and so on. I really liked Westlife due to this song lyrics was mind-catching and easy to memorize and be understood. This group band also reminded me about my English exam in Junior High school where I had to do some performances that be held in English. We were divided into some groups that every group had to perform different performances. Our group chose to perform singing so that we did some rehearsals before we performed. We trained very hard days before, in order our group could achieve high scores. We also chose Westlife's song to be performed in our group. This song was " I lay My love On you ". At the day when my group performed our performance, we got nervous as usual, but we had to conquer it to achieve our goal confidently. Finally we got finished our performance, the score from our group was not really bad, but it gave us so many experiences that were really worth-full to have been through.
         Not only that reason why I really love musics, but also by using it I learn English and everything about its culture. Because of it, I know so many its slang words that are usually used in everyday live conversation. However I keep improving and enhancing my English skill by practicing it over and over not only by relying on listening to the musics that I had heard, but also I talk to my self in front of the mirror so that I know how to pronounce the words correctly and precisely. When I get spare-time, I also open some news-websites that are in English to increase my reading skill and vocabulary. I get used to use English in my daily life for example I change everything in English especially my smartphone and computer settings so that I could learn some phrases that related to IT's world. Often time I write some article in English like what I'm doing right now, I write my thoughts and post it onto my blogs, I keep doing it just to stay in touch with English no matter where you are, and whatever the kind of method you use as far as it's giving you some benefits from it.
          I also wanna tell you about another hobby that I have, it is synchronizing music's lyrics, it's sound weird, right? but don't judge me like that hahaha...😁 I use Minilyrics to synchronize the song's lyrics but now I have discontinued this hobby anymore due to my computer was broken so that I couldn't use it in any longer duration. When I was synchronizing the lyrics I competed with other users who also uploaded the lyrics in a website that called viewlyrics. I always won and became the first person who uploaded the lyrics. That's because of I checked every music's website everyday at that time and song's chart in every music's applications ( Spotify, JOOX, and I-Tunes) that displayed the latest song that was already released, so that I could make lyrics files which had been synchronized to use it in Minilyrics as soon as possible. When I was the one who uploaded it for the first time onto the Minilyrics website, it felt like so satisfying cause I could beat another competitor who's trying to upload it as well....LOL😂 (The struggling never betrayed hahaha) That's it for today's thoughts. If I have another one, I will write it down soon...
Thank you for reading my thought


                                                             BY ARDI ERFANTO

Comments

Popular Posts

Lirik Lagu Ariana Grande - Touch it dan Terjemahan Dalam Bahasa Indonesia

TERJEMAHAN BAHASA INDONESIA LIRIK LAGU LOGIC - 1800-273-8255 (feat. ALESSIA CARA & KHALID) [ENGLISH TO INDONESIA]

Lirik Lagu Seamo - Jikan Yo Tomare (feat.AZU)